Community theatre enriches the lives of those who take an active part in it, as well as those in the community who benefit from live theatre productions.
Our actors must be able to:
- Have the confidence to perform on stage.
- Put personal skills like imagination, emotional honesty, and empathy at the service of a creative process
- Utilize vocal training for greater power, expressiveness, and clarity
- Be available for rehearsals and be punctual to those rehearsals
- Have fun and enjoy being a part of STG